· Conference Proceedings publication: Conference Publishing Services (CPS:
1. Library of Congress/ISSN, ISBN, and other bibliographical registration details
2. Market and promote to more than 100,000 IEEE Computer Society members worldwide, university and technical libraries, major technical booksellers and wholesalers
3. Include the publication in the IEEE & IEEE Computer Society online stores
4. Archive the publication to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries
5. Arrange for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services
6. You can purchase additional copies of paper.
· Journal publication
· A special issue will be published for the selected conference paper.
· Authors of selected papers will be invited to contribute to special edition of YLEM Artists Using Science and Technology
· A Special Issue of The International Journal of Computer Graphics and CAD/CAM (http://www.ispubs.org/cgacc/).
· A Special Issue of The International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (http://www.ispubs.org/prami/).
· E-Abstract: The Book of Abstract to be published by VGRU
· Call for Book Chapters